The League’s Annual Conference & Exhibit is the largest training in the state designed specifically for Iowa’s elected and appointed city officials. The conference also includes ample opportunity to network with peers and learn from one another. When you attend the Annual Conference & Exhibit you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Choose from nearly 40 education workshops and trainings.
- Connect with city officials to learn new ideas.
- Find resources to help your keep your City Strong.
- Adopt the League’s legislative priorities for the next session.
- Become better at helping to lead and serve your community.
IFC staff will be in attendance to demonstrate interactive tools and technologies available on the Iowa Flood Information System (IFIS), as well as discuss innovative research projects that are helping Iowans become more flood resilient.