ICFM8 2020: Build Back Better
Announcing the 8th International Conference on Flood Management: Lowering Risk by Increasing Resilience. The conference will be held August 17-19, 2020 in Iowa City, Iowa on The University of Iowa campus.
ICFM8 is an integral part of the ICFM conference series initiated in 2000. This conference series provides a unique opportunity for various specialists including engineers, planners, natural and social scientists, health specialists, disaster managers, decision makers, and policy makers to come together to exchange ideas and experiences.
Main Conference Themes:
- Science & Technology for Flood Risk Management
- Artificial Intelligence for Flood Risk Mitigation
- Flood disaster prevention, mitigation, and adaptation
- Flood preparedness, response, and recovery
- Flood resilience
- Flood decision-making, policy, and governance
Stay tuned….subscribe for updates and conference details at https://icfm2020.org
Sponsored by: ICFM8 Organized by: ICFM
Hosted by: The University of Iowa, IIHR—Hydroscience & Engineering, and the Iowa Flood Center